[Harp-L] re: 12th position

Sorry to beat this into the ground.

"The key of F is relatively easy to play in the first octave on the diatonic
with the one bent note for the B flat."

Twelfth position so a C harp. Isn't the F the 2Dbb? So if that's the tonic note and you're bending down to it--I'd have to practice that a lot before I felt comfortable doing that on stage. I play the scale up higher because the F is right there on the 5 draw but of course you run out of notes pretty quickly.

When we get someone who can really sing Patsy Cline I'm usually too teared up to play anyway.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm