[Harp-L] Re: Crazy with Country Tuned harp (was Motown in 12th position)

Yikes! That was a mess. Let me try again:

3        1        1      1     2       3         4        4        3
    3       4
//                 /              /       //
 //        /
v        ^       v       v    v       v         v        ^        v
   v       v
Cra-  zy      I'm    Cra -zy    for      feel - ing      so      lone -
 ly

4       4       2        1         2        3          5         4
  5            4
/
v       v       ^       ^        ^        ^         v          v
^            ^
I'm   Cra  - zy,    Cra  -  zy       for       feel   -  ing     so
    blue

3        1          1        1     2       3         4        4
3        3       4
//                   /                /       //
    //        /
v        ^         v         v    v       v         v        ^       v
      v        v
I       knew,  you'd  love me    as       long     as   you'd  want
me

4         4             2      1          1        2      3      3
      3        2         2
/
/            //                  //
v         v            ^      v          ^        ^     ^     v
   v        v         v
and    some  -   day,   you'd leave   me   for some       bo -     dy
   new

5           4        2              3         4      5       5
4         5            4
                       //             //

v           v        v              v         v      v       ^
v        ^           ^
Wor   -  ry,    why        should    I     let    my    -    self
wor   -    ry?

5                  4              2         3      4      5
5    4   5

v                 v              v          v      v      v
^    v   ^
Wond'  -     ring,     what         in     the world       can   I  do

3        1        1      1         2       3         4        4
3        3       4
//                 /                  /       //
    //        /
v        ^       v       v        v       v         v        ^       v
      v        v
Cra  - zy     for    think - ing   that     my     love  could   hold
you

4       5        4     3       5        4          3        4
3       2      4       3
                          /                  /          //
      /                        //
v       v        v     v       ^        v         v         v         v
       v     ^       v
I'm   cra  -  zy   for    try    -  ing,    and      cra   -   zy
for    cry -  ing,

2          3        3            1        1      3          3        2
 //
v          v        v            v        ^      v         v        v
And      I'm     cra   -     zy     for    lov   -   ing     you.

........and finish with a big soft open blow chord right in the middle
octave. ( major 7th or 9th)