[Harp-L] Re: new airline carry-on restrictions

<havaball@xxxxxxx> wrote
"We won't be allowed to carry anything onboard except passports, tickets,
glasses (w/o cases) and necessary meds. Not looking forward to this week.
cheers, Tom Ball in the UK, flying Heathrow-Ireland tomorrow, then back to
Heathrow Tuesday, then UK-California Tuesday."
Cheeze, Tom!  I can't believe they won't let YOU on with at least one Sp20!!
This has really gone too far now.  Medicines, baby formula, and water I can
understand, but depriving Tom Ball of a harp is outlandish!  You could
easily keep all 300 co-passengers entertained and HAPPY for the 11 hr flight
with just one harp and your vocals (maybe Kenny could play the knee-drums?)
- I bet you've got at least 11 hrs, if not 111, hrs of great material.

By the way folks, if you don't have one of Mr. Ball's CD's, immediately go
out and pick one up and you'll know what I'm talking about.  Also, Tom may
need the extra income when he gets home to pay for his harp-deprivation
therapy.

Fred S