[Harp-L] Re: new airline carry-on restrictions

While I realize we need to be aware of certain travel issues, please be
advised that my co-workers who traveled domestically yesterday and had no
problem with cell phones, Blackberry's, laptops ... so I imagine harps,
mics, cords, i-Pods, etc should be no more problem than usual.  Take a chill
pill, and if there is an actual, documented problem, let us know.  The
restrictions on liquids may be lifted by Tuesday anyway.  If not, hey, it's
not the end of the world?  For SPAH I'd travel naked (oops, wasn't that
another thread?)
Fred S