[Harp-L] Blues Junior - Line Out?

I have a Blues Junior amp and I'm actually quite happy with the tone, but sometimes I need to be louder.

The Blues Junior doesn't have a line out per se, although you can unhook the speaker and line out to another amp, or presumably, the PA.

So my question is, is it possible to add some sort of splitter device which
would allow my to line out to the amp's speaker and the PA at the same time?  (Also, I don't find mic'ing the amp really satisfactory.)  Has anyone had any experience with this?

Thanks,

Charles