[Harp-L] Blues Junior - Line Out?

Hughes and Kettner has made the Red Box for as long as I remember...It's a
very basic little box, smaller than most effects boxes. I just let it lay on the
floor of my amp.
Simple process: It has 1/4" Line-In and Speaker-In input jacks, and a 1/4"
Speaker-Out (to complete your amp-to-speakercircuit). A 3-prong Balanced-Out
jack grabs the signal as it passes throught the box and takes you to the PA.
 That's it, except for the 2-position switch to choose either 4x12 or Combo
cabinet emulator. These 2 choices aren't particularly aggressive in tonal
shaping, but both add a nice "Fat" to the sound.
3 choices for power: 9-volt battery, A/C adapter, or Phantom Power from the
board.

I have the original Red Box, I think there are a couple of other incarnations
with a couple of other features. Mine costed about $100 15 or 20 years ago,
the new ones I think are still priced about the same.

Jeff