[Harp-L] harp player interview questions

Hey folks,

Coming up here, in Pittsburgh, local club, the Thunderbird Lounge, will be
hosting Mark Hummel's harmonica blow out.  I was thinking that as a member
of the Western PA Blues Society and a harp player I should try to interview
one or more of the players participating (Lee Oscar, Gary Portnoy to name
two) for the news letter.  So I'm wondering if you all have some ideas about
what kinds of questions would make good reading and if any of you can point
to some existing interviews on the web that might give me a good research
starting point.  I would appreciate and input at all.  Thanks.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh