[Harp-L] New element name/closer

Hey folks,

I've had some pretty good entries and I think there's a few more names to be thought of.  I'll give it a few more days.

Here's the list of good ones:
Brimstone, Leghorn, The 6th Element, AfterBurner, Detonator, Volcano, Fatboy, BackDraft (from a fireman), H-Bomb and 2 guys both said Rolling Thunder, Firetone, Hurricane, BlueHorn, Chicago Hornblower, Thunderbolt, JackHammer and BullHorn.

A couple funny ones were The MasterBlaster and The GhettoBlaster.

thanks all,
steve
www.thunderharpmics.com

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com