[Harp-L] help with django's Douce Ambience

hey list - can anyone help out with the correct diatonic harp(s) to this
django track?  Is it best played in third position with a 'C' diatonic?  Has
anyone done a MP3 harmonica clip of this they could direct me to?  I know
harmonica may seem sacraligious to jangoheads, but my band really wants to
do it and I need some guidance.

Thanks in advance!  I know all youi heavyweights are on the way to SPAH, but
if someone could come to my rescue here - I have to solo in a couple of
weeks at a live recorded gig.  Yikes!

Ross Macdonald
b2becom@xxxxxxxxxxx