Re: [Harp-L] Filisko video + Hartt

i agree, that guy was pathetic!

nonidesign@xxxxxxx wrote:  Eric is a little more reserved than I am. I loved seeing Joe play but that singer guy is the same type of spastic idiot that drinks too much and dances next to the stage and yells all night long at gigs almost all of us have played somewhere, sometime. Joe Cocker he aint. The sad part is that like a traffic accident you hate to look but can't take your eyes off of, the camera operator stays on "Chicago Baby" (?) instead of Joe....where it should have been.

Enthusiasm is one thing.... but that sh*t is just plain "ham".

-------------- Original message from "Eric Neumann" : --------------