Re: [Harp-L] Filisko video + Hartt

then it stands to reason there was no more need for the student to polish
that apple so hard. I almost expected some sort of emission with the way
things looked like they were going.

It was a nice video nonetheless, so thanks for sharing - it seems to have
provided me a nice respite at least for today.