[Harp-L] selling Bassman RI, HarpCommander, EH POG (in Denver)

Hi everyone,
The Denver harp community is primed and ready to  welcome the harmonic
infusion this week. I'm just trying to afford  it!
I had the realization today that, rather than ebay my 1990 '59  Bassman RI
this week, I wanted to give first dibs to the harp-l List.
Everyone will be in town anyway. Wow, what a week!
 The amp's in great condition, and of course has those nice "earlier"
speakers they used to make 'em with. Less than 100 hours on the amp.  Cosmetically,
there is a faint "beverage ring ghost" on one side of the top.  Inside, there
is one mod, done by local genius amp guru and curmudgeon Fat  Willie, also
known on the web as "Lord Valve,"  at nebsnow.com/LordValve.
 The mod involves a single capacitor added to allow the amp to run on  EL34s
instead of the 6L6s, and simply snipping it restores the amp  to original
specs. This is a mod Willie has done on a lot of  harp-intended Bassman amps, to
allow earlier break-up without having to replace  valuable eardrums to find the
"sweet spot". Make no mistake, it'll still go  loud, just sounds better
earlier in the volume arc. Sounds wonderful, and as  mentioned, a simple snip takes
it back to stock.
Other items: Blues Jr. (early, greenboard), Harp Commander (orig) and
Electro-Harmonix POG.
Someone could really score here, and someone else (me) could afford pay the
rent AND to get into the SPAH convention.

I don't want to swamp the list, and hope I haven't crossed a line ~ I've
gotten great deals by way of listmembers, and want to offer the same. For  more
details, or to plan a get-together at the Renaissance or elsewhere this  week
email me offlist.

~ Jeff

PS See y'all at Jason's Blow-Off tomorrow night! I'll be wearing a black
Antone's T-shirt with Walter or Jimmy Reed on it...