[Harp-L] Froggy

. . . .has anyone seen or heard from "Froggy"? I'm in
constant contact with his fellow Frenchman "Niko" and
he doesn't know where he is either. I could sure use
the money he owes me for the hotel cost from last
years SPAH
and I've had reports from several others that he has
taken harp repair orders and not returned the harps.
Hopefully he is ok but myself and others would like to
know where he is and if he is ok. He has not returned
emails.
Anyone know anything?

Reach