From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Matt Smart
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 10:47 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Golden Melody Customization

Group,

Golden Melodies are my favorite shaped harmonica. They are the most
comfortable for me but,

1) I don't like equal tempered tuning and
2) They don't make low,special tunings

Does anyone have suggestions? I can retune them to just...but wondered
if there is a way to get a low c golden melody for example.
Interchangeable reed plates...etc?

Thanks

--
Matthew Smart