Re: [Harp-L] SP 20s are the best for Customization

In the Harmonica Workbench column of the June 2006 issued of
HarmonicaSessions Kinya Pollard discusses updating old Golden
Melodies.  Check it out at:

http://harmonicasessions.com/jun06/workbench.html

Paul

On 8/15/06, Tim Moyer <wmharps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Gary Lehmann wrote: > > I have recently entered a new phase of radically retuning harps-- > > went thru storage and got a bunch of used ones, and I find the > > Golden Melody harps tough to use because the reed plates are > > nailed onto the comb. Special 20s sound good, OB well, and have > > screws--although I found a few that had their plates nailed on (?). > > Does anyone make a comb for the GM for people who want to rebuild > > their existing harp? One with holes for screws?