Re: [Harp-L] Re: Froggy

I wrote to Froggy two or three months ago and he wrote back. I think he got off the list. He sounded fine at that time. Haven't heard from him since.

bBullfrog
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ludo Beckers" <ludobeckers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <imreach@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 4:12 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Froggy

I was hesitant about replying on-list, but no, I don't
get replies to my mails either anymore.
I sent him four harps in January 2005; that's well
over 19 months ago!

I don't draw conclusions yet, but a word of precaution
is hereby spread.

Ludo

Reach wrote:
. . . .has anyone seen or heard from "Froggy"? I'm
in
constant contact with his fellow Frenchman "Niko"
and
he doesn't know where he is either. I could sure use
the money he owes me for the hotel cost from last
years SPAH
and I've had reports from several others that he has
taken harp repair orders and not returned the harps.
Hopefully he is ok but myself and others would like
know where he is and if he is ok. He has not
returned
emails.
Anyone know anything?