[Harp-L] re: Sticky chromatic button-slide

  When I find the slide stuck or sticky, I disassemble the slide and
spread them on a clean paper step by step in lines.  I clean each piece
with a alcoho pad (K-mart, Wal-Mart or any drug store).  I assemble them
in right order after checking eachone straight.  I make minor screw
adjustments for smooth slide.  I saw this done at SPAH Hohner.  I was
told  not to use any lubricant and I never used it.      Ken in Ga     .