Re: [Harp-L] SP 20s are the best for Customization

So if you arc your reeds they should arc towards the middle of the harp?  Or should they arc towards the cover plates?

  Thanks.

  --- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Paul LaBrier"

wrote:

In the Harmonica Workbench column of the June 2006 issued of
HarmonicaSessions Kinya Pollard discusses updating old Golden
Melodies. Check it out at:

http://harmonicasessions.com/jun06/workbench.html

Paul