[Harp-L] Lowering a Harp - advice

"Matt Smart" <matthewsmart@xxxxxxxxx> wrote...

I am about to attempt to lower a Low D to a Low C and have tuned
harps, but have never done this. Any advice on lowing the harp...where
to tune on the reed, tools etc.?

--
Matt, I have a couple low C harps that Richard Sleigh built for me.
What he did was add solder to the tips of all the reeds and then fine

Trip Henderson ~ NYC