Re: [Harp-L] Sad News

That truly is sad news. I knew him well and took a dozen or so lessons from
him in LA in the late 90's.  He was a great player whom I credit with
inspiring me to take my playing to the next level.

I took my first ever harp lessons from him in his home, and then in his
studio at Boulevard Music in Santa Monica. And I agree with Ken that David
was a very kind and generous man.

Oddly enought, I'd been intending to reconnect with him in recent months.  I
guess I shouldn't have waited.

- Guy