Re: [Harp-L] v-amp 2

Kenji-

  I use the V-Amp Pro rack unit (pretty much the same thing you have), and I like the sound a lot.  The mic I like best through it is a JT-30 with Shure CM element.

  My favorite tone right now is the American Blues setting (the Bassman emulation) with the bass boosted a bit and a touch of delay.  The settings are nearly infinite, so you can tweak it to your taste.

  The V-Amp modeller is a very good piece of gear.  A description of my harp rig is here:  http://dirtyjacks.blogspot.com/2006/07/bad-ass-harp-rig.html

  -Rick

Leonardo Kenji Shikida <shikida@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Hi,

I am a happy new owner of a v-amp 2 ;-)

Any tips? I intend to use it with a green bullet and with an astatic
crystal element mic

thanks in advance

Kenji