[Harp-L] Gear inquiry ~ HarpGear amp in Denver?

The SPAH Blow-Off last night was an absolute treat, I learned more in about
3 hours than in the past three months. Or years. Thanks to all the  brilliant
performers, and especially to Jason and the band for all the time and  hard
work involved.
Does anyone have a HarpGear amp here in Denver? And the generosity to take
the time to show it off? I've been wearing Brian out with unanswerable
questions  ("...but how does it really sound, exactly?...", and realized a quick
listen might cut through all of that.

Mssrs. Gruenling, Michalek & Peloquin, you were astounding last  night!

Jeff