From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of harptime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 4:21 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] SPAH

Wish you all could be here (if your not!) Incredible day one.....and the
night is still young.  God I love the harmonica and the people who play
them!

I just got out of the blues seminar w/ Ricci, Filisko, Gruenling &
Primich.....I am now throwing my harps out the window one at a time. I am on
the 8th floor so this should take them out for good. There are monsters and
then there are monsters....this was one scary bunch. Jason did a great job
of running the show just like last night at the blowout.

Warren Bee