Re: [Harp-L] Sad News

> >I heard from a friend of a friend tonight that Dave McKelvy has died while
> >working in Laughlin, Nevada.
> I took my first ever harp lessons from him in his home, and then in his
> studio at Boulevard Music in Santa Monica.

	Gary Mandell, the owner of Boulevard Music (which is in Culver
City, not Santa Monica!), might assume the role of coordinating
certain arrangements, at least until Dave's brother can be located.
If anyone knows the whereabouts of Dave McKelvy's brother, please
contact Gary at +1-310-398-2583.

	Dave Gave is my primary harmonica teacher, but I also took a
couple of lessons from Dave McKelvy, and was a fan of the Dave McKelvy
Trio.  Dave KcKelvy developed a beautiful, clear tone on the harp, a
true pleasure to listen to.  I always enjoyed talking to him, as well.
I will miss him.

	Some information about Dave KcKelvy can be found on the Dave
McKelvy Trio pages on Danny Wilson's Website:

http://www.bassharp.com/mckelvy.htm

					Craig Milo Rogers