[Harp-L] Need 545s connector or cable and volume control

I came across a good deal on two 60's or 70's era Shure 545s pistol-grip
mics. They are 4-pin female with the threaded band around the connector
end. So I need the 4-pin male connector to make a cable, or a cable that
works with these. I'd also like to know if anyone has the Shure volume
controls that was made for these, understand they are tough to get.

Thanks, Bill