[Harp-L] SPAH

I'm at my first SPAH...and I really regret that I haven't been before.

My head is exploding, I'm learning so much....and the harp people are all so
helpful....it's a real community, from stars like Jason, Gary, Chris, PT, on
down...

thank you all

I'm really interested in this documentary mark is making...it could really
bring this instrument and it's players into a well-deserved spotlight.

And I did something a music critic usually never has to do:::After hearing PT
last night, I bought both of his CDs and I just ordered two of Gary's... I
just couldn't resist.

If any of you harpin' lurkers is on the fence about attending a future SPAH,
I can just say this: it's harmonica heaven, no matter what your level of
playing.

thanks again to all

brad kava