[Harp-L] Harp Depot problems again

Dear all,

Two weeks ago I received a package from Harp Depot, which I had ordered on
the 19th of June and which has been mailed on the 28th of July.

Instead of my original order, a Hering Velvet Voice in Bb and three Delta
Frost, Keys A, B, C, the package contained a Velvet Voice in G. Furthermore
the Delta Frost C had no cover plates plus the reed plates were oxidized as
if the harmonica has been stored for a very long period or been already
used. The DF in A was not in the package, the DF in B actually was the only
item delivered to my satisfaction.

I immediately sent a complaint by e-mail and a second e-mail the following
day, asking for a return authorization number (for the DF in C). I decided
to keep the Hering G but I cancelled the Delta Frost A which had not yet
come in the package. Both times there was no reaction. I also tried calling
them but there was no getting through, even during their business hours.

I should have read the earlier postings on Harp-L before ordering. However I
am quite annoyed, especially about the way they do (not) communicate and
concerning further business with them - from my side there will be none. I
wonder how many customers they have lost that way - you just don't treat
them like that.

Regards,

Tom