Re: [Harp-L] feedback nightmare

Tom-

  Is your your harp in the monitors?  If so, that is a common source of feedback.  Try removing the harp from the monitor mix, or tweaking the monitor EQ.

  Good luck!

  -Rick

TomEHarp@xxxxxxx wrote:
  i play through a danelectro centurin my mic is a blues blaster,i always get
miced . i dont always have this problem but last night was bad.my firsy
question is does the feedback come from the amp or does it start from the PA ?? what
are some ways to resolve this problem???

tom
tomeharp@xxxxxxx