[Harp-L] Re: Dead list ?? not so....

What was the question again?...

No seriously, Ben, it's a fun idea - the quizz, but
you made it too darn hard :-)

I know the answer to the 3rd track 100%, know the
title of the 2nd one, think I recognize the player of
the 4th and haven't got a clue on the first one.

Ludo

Ben FELTEN wrote:
So THAT's why no one is answering my harmonica quizz
> !!!
>

> http://harmonica.typepad.com

Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail. "The New Version is radically easier to use" ? The Wall Street Journal
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html