Re: [Harp-L] Harp Depot problems again

Wonderful. This is the perfect opportunity to forward this concern to Harp Depot and resolve the problem at a Harmonica Convention and in full view of Harp-l, to clear up any misunderstandings.

The Iceman

-----Original Message-----
From: jelybshc@xxxxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 9:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harp Depot problems again

Harp Depot is at SPAH.
  Jack

Philharpn@xxxxxxx wrote:
  I've had more than satisfactory dealings with the Depot under the new
ownership and old. I've spent a few hundred dollars over the years... I suspect
the
Depot is at SPAH -- which might explain why you can't get an answer right
now.

You also have to consider Marion, Ohio (where the Depot is now located) used
to be a huge train crossroads. Maybe a train just went through town.