[Harp-L] Norton Buffalo Exclusive

Greetings,

On Sunday night, 8/27/06 at approximately 6:50pm eastern time, I will feature an exclusive, never-heard-before, new recording from American harmonica virtuoso Norton Buffalo. Norton and I have been friends for many years, and last Thursday he was in Connecticut performing with The Steve Miller Band (he's been with Steve for 30 years) and my wife I had the opportunity to spend the day with Norton before the evenings Miller concert. Part of the time we spent listening to many of the rough mixes of new material Norton's been working on in his northern California studio. Norton was kind enough to let me have one of the mixes and allow me to play it on the radio. My radio program, Sunday Night Blues with Beef Stew is heard through out New England on 106.9 WCCC in Hartford, or you can listen on the web at wccc(dot)com or at megablues(dot)com

Beef Stew
106.9 WCCC
Hartford, CT