-----Original Message-----
From: samblancato@xxxxxxxxxxx

One thing that stood out for me was how their playing made me feel.
It made me feel like playing.  Each player seemed to confirm things for me
in my own playing and make me want to strive for the smoothness and
precision they had.  This is in contrast to how I felt when listening to
Jason Ricci play wherein I just don't hear much of a reflection of my own
playing sensibilities and Jason's technical wizardry seems unattainable.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh