[Harp-L] reward for good deed,it's nice to be nice(long)

Hello list, I recently was following a fellow humanoid in a toyota pickup similar to mine when suddenly he had a blowout! I followed him off the freeway and noticing his spare tire cable dangling decided to do the unthinkable. I GAVE him my spare to borrow. He swore he would return it to me and for some unknown reason I believed him(in todays world trust is really lacking). I told my wife of the incident and she said "well, there goes another hundred bucks". I gave him one of my cards with some harp related stuff printed on it and my ph# and etc.  While lounging on Sat evening past the phone rang and the unfortunate soul was the other end wanting to return my spare(who'da thunk it?) He showed up with my tire and a nice stipend in hand. A vintage Blues Harp in the little blue plastic case in pretty decent shape. It was a B flat and I figured, let's rip it apart and have a look see! I got out my seiko tuner and plinker and much to my surprise this harp was in nearly PERFECT
 tune! (just intonation). I've never seen a production harp so close to perfect! My question for the many knowledgable is: When did Hohner stop making the blues harp (MB clone) and go to the MS model. My guess is this harp has got to be at least 25 years old.(and plays pretty nice too) I took it apart and reassembled it using only 1 screw on the comb and 4 on the cover plates. I also refinished the comb with a project grade polyurethane varnish. So the moral is, help somebody out sometime and you never know,you might get a harp.