Re: : Re: [Harp-L] SPAH - Warren Bee's honeyed tones

yeah, Warren was/is great. I think I forgot to mention him before but he certainly didn't go un-noticed by many.  What a sweet and funny guy.

On saturday night (actually sunday morning) Buckweed, Jimi Lee, George Brooks, Allen Holmes, Jimmy Gordon and myself had quite the cool little jam as we finished off Winsolw's bottle of Bushmills.  We were making up progressions on the spot and some were quite difficult, Warren had no issues playing great stuff where some of us otherwised fumbled through...