Re: [Harp-L] SPAH 2006

I second the notion that Jason put on the show of his young life...I left shaking my head. I have had the pleasure over the last year to see his show three times and by far Friday nights performance was something to behold.

Two other people who always make me stop and listen are Tom Albanese...great tone and great ideas and Tim Moyer...yes folks, Tim is a player. His melodic sense is dear to my heart.

I would also like to thank Jellyroll Johnson for taking the time to work up and perform two songs with me. The guy is just flat out a real pro.

I only made the blues jam on Saturday Night and Like Chris was reprimanded by Joe Filisko in the form of a single reed solo. (simply unbelievable) Incidentally this was preceded by Mr. Michalek taking what I assume was an improvised solo...although it sounded like a great idea for a song...wish I could remember it...whatever it was it was truly inspired!

Yes, indeed 2007 Beer and Brats..about 20 minutes from where I grew up.

PT Gazell pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx www.myspace.com/ptgazell www.ptgazell.com http://www.sonicbids.com/PTGazell www.cdbaby.com/all/gazell