[Harp-L] bendometer

Funny Iceman should talk about media coverage, cause I'm working on some
harp articles that will be far different....

I need some help from the community:::

1) I'm doing a story on the creator of bendometer (www.bendometer.com), who
has released this great program as donation ware (Based in the silicon valley,
i kill two birds here).....I need comments from people who use it or have used
it. Please email me for the record.

2)I'm working on a story that will focus on Jason and Bonfiglio. I've seen
comments on their performances on here....but if anyone wants to be quoted
specifically on their influences to their own playing, or their contributions to
the state of harmonica playing, please email me.

3) I'm looking for short video clips of either or both of their performances
I can post on my accompanying blog...how could I have been so stupid as to
have forgotten my camera??? If you can help me on this part, it would be MUCH
appreciated.

AND i'm on deadline on this stuff, so the sooner the better...

thanks

brad kava