Re: [Harp-L] Media Editorial - Denver news and video coverage

here is a recent article written in the baltimore sun. This is good press for the harmonica.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/features/lifestyle/bal-to.harmonica16aug16,1,7046003.story?ctrack=1&cset=true

if the link doesn't work go to www.baltimoresun.com and search for harmonica convergence