Re: [Harp-L] Media Editorial - Denver news and video coverage

from Bill Hines:

<I think SPAH has to work more on the "A" letter
in it's acronym - advancement, rather than 'preservation'.>
"Can I hear an 'Amen, Brother'"?

<PS - This is JUST my opinion, right or wrong, whether you agree or
disagree, they're like (well, you know) we all have one. So please don't
flame me or SPAH or go nuts with rage, but a well thought out discussion
of changes would probably be a good thing.>
Oy, don't get me started on that one.....
The Iceman