-----Original Message-----
From: tstryker@xxxxxxx

Bottom line, the jam requires a lot of work and this year was quite
disappointing.  It needs more participation and a better venue at the right
time.  Next year, I will not run the session and welcome volunteers.  The
goal will be to position it so it will meet everyone's expectations, be
inclusive of all players and have good attendance.  My apologies for it not
being what it should have been.