[Harp-L] Re: Harmonica Devices

Can you work on something to neutralize or
(preferably) atomize the harmonica players that always
feel compelled to play along with the band while
sitting in the audience?  I'd happily buy one of those
and some refills.

That would remove a major annoyance and issue with
playing the harmonica.

> I am working with a genius engineer to invent
devices