[Harp-L] media and harp players.

If you really want to know how the media perceives harp players (or covers any subject matter) subscribe to Goggle.com for daily news updates on everything that pops up on news services and list groups about harmonicas and harp players. Thats how I found the article on the Denver SPAH convention. I have it set up to send a daily digest of articles.

The 3 top harmonica related articles written on a daily or weekly basis in the US/Canada this summer have been about Taylor Hicks, the 11 yr. old talent show kid and Mark Hummel's Harp Blowoff.

Other news articles posted with the SPAH article were a cd review in Ohio, Hummel Blowout in Canada, Charlie Musslewhite concert review in Napa Valley California and the Atlantic Canada Harmonica Festival in Nova Scotia.

the articles are being written. some of you haven't been turned on and tuned in. ;-)

mike