Re: [Harp-L] Get in my Belly....

Warren Bee wrote:
> Dick Anderson sent me the MP3 clip of the jam Winslow talked
> about. I was playing a high G harp. At 53 seconds loud and clear
> Bubbles says his line..too funny.
>
> I have no clue how I could post this file. Anybody who wants a
> copy can email me. Or maybe help me post it.

WB sent me a copy that I've posted on my website.  Hear Warren's
slaying solo with the following Bubbles remark here:
http://www.workingmansharps.com/Sounds/other/warrenBFriday.mp3

Another fine sample of Warren's soloing that night is here:
http://www.workingmansharps.com/Sounds/other/warrenB2Friday.mp3

[Case is critical on these URLs, so please check your spelling and
capitalization carefully before you email me that you can't reach
these].

-tim