[Harp-L] New harmonica resource website

Greetings fellow harp-l's,

I've spent the past few weeks laying the groundwork for a new harmonica resource website. Members can keep journals (both public and private posts) engage in online forums, submit articles, reviews, website links, sign up for newsletters, and much more.

We are now ready to beta test this monster and are looking for volunteers to help use the resource.

If you are interested in this adventure, please email dcooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and I'll send instructions.

We're going to start small and add users as the system proves seaworthy. We will add the first twenty users this week.

We will be choosing future moderators and administrators from our pool of beta and delta testers.

PS. please play the four songs at: http://www.ubl.com/denniscooperharmonica

--
Best Regards,
Dennis M. Cooper

"Practice hard, play well, and entertain the audience"