[Harp-L] Not exposing the overblow (Not exposing "my" overblow?!?)

Hello Winslow ,Tim, & George.   As in any discussion in text, it is hard to
write something which means exactly what you mean without it conveying
several meanings. Perhaps my posting implied that the advice from Chris and
George was "ALWAYS do this or that....."  But I left out one part.  We were
comparing the first two notes of the song in D as played by me on a C with
the compelling solo George played earlier on stage in 5th position which
begins without OBs.

The advice I was looking for was to compare the choices of 3rd and 5th (or
other positions) on this one song.  I left with a challenge to learn it in
5th also.  Maybe the comment was that "I" shouldn't play that tune in 3rd.
;-)

George, thanks for the clarifying quote from Doug Tate's book.

.