-----Original Message-----
From: ltlbuddha@xxxxxxxxx

This may not be possible, but has anyone involved thought of directing the
media coverage? If that is not possible, you may be able to put together
footage and offer this to any interested media outlets. Any coverage is
better than no coverage, but the station obviously did not send their best
crew to film. Nor did they seem to go to great effort. Some professional
video would go a long way to improving the public impression. This is your
window to the outside world, perhaps more preparation should be directed
towards this area.
I apologize if these are not new thoughts or are not practical.

And I must take exception to those denigrating the performance of the folks
with the silly hats and large harmonicas.
Number one: Their style is as valid as ANY other. No, it is not my
preference, but then neither are several other styles propounded by list
members.
Number two: If you think those children would have been less bored by blues,
jazz or classical, you have not spent time around the average child. L.D.
Miller might have caught their attention, but ONLY because he is young.