-----Original Message-----
From: gbrooks1@xxxxxxxxx

I am glad to see that Larry Eisenberg, who seems to have a great deal of credibility on this List, is now dispensing similar advice ("Same goes for OB in my more advanced students. Be proud of it."). At SPAH in Dallas, Larry told me his approach was to largely avoid exposed OBs and, if I am not mistaken, he has posted in the past to similar effect.  Now that he has adopted what I consider to be the correct approach, I am eager to hear the inevitable improvement in his playing.