Re: [Harp-L] did anyone record the blowoff?

it was recorded by Jim Lowe.  He said he forgot his mic and had to use his mono camcorder mic.  I have a copy of my show but the sound quality is not great.

Did I mention how great Michael Peloquin was at the blow off?  I think he was the star of the night.