Re: [Harp-L] Subject: Re: Dissing Al Smith/ Robert Bonfiglio

Perhaps the submitting of a name should come from an acquaintance or friend who knows the circumstances and could verify without having to divulge too much personal info.   This would be an act of faith....realizing it can be abused from time to time.
  But, I can think of one such talent in the San Antonio area who would be blown away by such an experience.  Not only that, SPAH would receive a special reward by the natural talent he possess as a blues harp player.  A lot of talented musicians just don't make the money to reap the benefits of a SPAH experience.
  It could make a huge difference in the lives of many people.

Joe and Cass Leone <leone@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Already suggested that Betty. A super fund to help people attend. It
went nowhere as no one was willing to ask personal questions about a
person's financial status. In afterthought, it WOULD be tricky, eh?