[Harp-L] My First SPAH

Just wanted to add my 2 cents worth about this year's SPAH - which was my first!

Chris M. kept encouraging me to go to SPAH. I wasn't sure whether or not I really wanted to go. But he kept telling me that if I was serious about playing the harp I should be there. Well I went and he was right! I loved every minute of it!

If you haven't been before - go! It is incredible being surrounded by that many awesome musicians. I will be there next year for sure.

--
Todd Ruehs