[Harp-L] Subject: Re: SPAH 2006, addendum, omission...

Just knew I'd have to make a fervent apology for leaving out someone
special.....I'm sure there will be more, later....but for the  moment....Grace &
Dennis Fischetti....

Grace is the unobtrusive petite lady who took hundreds of photos all  around
SPAH....while Dennis seems to improve his Blues playing in leaps  and bounds
from one minute to the next.....terrific people and completely  unselfish.
They drove from New York to Denver, then on to California  after.....make a point
of giving Grace's fabulous photos to whoever's in  them...she made sure to be
down front taking shots of me for my  "debut".... just out of sheer goodness.

How I could have omitted them, I can't imagine.  Forgive me  Grace &
Dennis....you were SO much a part of my SPAH 2006 joy.

Elizabeth